By the end of this training, the attendee will be able to
- Connect the R client to a running instance of Driverless AI
- Call and return data functionality via R
- Create and return data visualizations via the client
- Create, run, and return experiment results via the client
- Run model diagnostics from the client
- Create and download scoring pipelines using the client
This course assumes
- Completion of “Introduction to Driverless AI” or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with statistical or machine learning modeling.
- R programming experience.