Course 2B: Exploring Expert Settings in Driverless AI
By the end of this training, the attendee will be able to
- Set default models to Auto, On, or Off to create a custom Driverless AI experiment
- Set the level of feature engineering effort, and explain in general the levels and impact on how feature engineering proceeds
- Locate and set the seed value of an experiment
- Explain the “Feature Brain” and its impact on models, features, and reproducibility
- Individually select scorers, transformers, or models
This course assumes
- Completion of “Introduction to Driverless AI” or equivalent experience.
- Completion of “Customizing Driverless AI with Recipes” is suggested, but not required
- Familiarity with statistical or machine learning modeling.